♥Super Junior♥

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I LOVE YOU D

I love you so much. really love you. only Allah knows what i feel. kalau D boleh selami hati ni. you will see what inside. i want to be with you again. but i'm to afraid to tell you. yeah. it's all my fault. i yang minta putus. betul. i have promise myself that i will never couple or get engaged with anyone. except married. but for him dikecualikan. i just only will couple and get engaged with him. because he the one that i want to be.
I want to be with him but i terlalu takut nak bagi tahu. beside that. dia fed up untk bg kasih syg and bg kesetiaan akhirnye dia ditinggalkan. sampai bila2 aku berjanji dengan diri sendiri yang i will not forgive myself coz leaving him. it's to hard to be friend with him and pretend like nothing happened. so i decide better i leave him forever. i mean. really leave him. not just like before. i putus but still berkawn. but now. putus and takkan berkawan dah. i know 3 hari je tak bertegur dgn org sesama islam dh berdosa. takpe la. biar aku tanggung. hmm.. i nak balik dengan dia tapi rase bersalah dalam diri tersangat la tebal sehingga aku tak layak untk dapat cinta dia buat kali kedua. so better la kite buat hal masing2 kan. + i pun kalau ade rezeki akan pergi jauh dari sini. so at that time. insyaAllah i dapat lupakan dia. but i promise myself that i will never ever forgive myself for what i've done to him. 

XOXO
QUE LEYA

No comments:

Post a Comment